Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Well my chickens, it's 2012!

People hating themselves for being in Times Square last night
With a new year comes new responsibility. Most of these are thrust upon us by our own ambitious minds under the guise of 'resolutions.' So this year it is my resolution to re-start Cinephilia & Sass (and lose 20lbs). I have left the few of you readers I had long long ago, in April of 2011, when I packed my bags and moved to New York City for a new career opportunity. My frequent promises of return frequently went unfulfilled, and that's due to my own laziness. So my apologies. I desperately miss writing about film, fashion, and pop culture, but more than that I miss being a part of this community we call the blogosphere.

In the next week you can expect the revival of Cinephilia & Sass. It may last only a month, but I'm hoping that I can finally keep this thing going. We'll restart it with my top 10 of 2011 (are you sick of these lists yet?! TOO BAD), and then I've got some exciting features planned for the first half of this year. We'll revisit the reviled Oscars of 2011--remember when The King's Speech won Best Picture? I sure do--and take a look at the women Cannes has awarded their Best Actress prize to.

I'm excited, so: you should be too.

1 comment: