Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stuck-In-My-Head Sundays: Patrick Wolf - "The City"

I've been M.I.A., and I'm so sorry for those who visit the site!  To tell you what's going on in two weeks I went from a part-time job in Hartford, CT and living with my parents to a full-time job in New York, NY with an apartment lined up to boot.  It's been madness.  Not to mention I haven't even moved in yet, so expect posting to slow a bit until I get settled in the next two weeks.  After Easter Sunday I'll probably be back to a regular routine!

A good friend of mine with wonderful music taste recently introduced me to this Patrick Wolf song.  With all of my traveling to and from New York I've been walking the streets with it frequently playing (since it's on my most-listened-to playlist) and it's such a perfect and fun pop song.  Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment