Monday, April 4, 2011

Final Casting: The Hunger Games

Gale:
Liam Hemsworth (Triangle, The Last Song)

Peeta:
Josh Hutcherson (The Kids Are All Right, Bridge to Terabithia)

I think this is actually all kinds of perfect.  I do love Josh Hutcherson as an actor and I LOVE Peeta in the novels so I'm clearly on Team Peeta.  I love that they picked such different actors for the two roles since it will really give a great juxtaposition between Katniss' suitors and add to her difficulty in figuring out which man is the right one for her. 

So far I'm quite happy with the way this film is turning out!

1 comment:

  1. Although, you know, it does make it a LOT easier to just write Gale off. Just looking at that guy, I hate him. It really doesn't even give his character a chance against Peeta--not that he had much of one in the first place, but now he's basically just a "pretty" face in the movie.

    ReplyDelete