Sunday, February 20, 2011

TO-DIE: Jonathan Saunders Fall 2011 RTW

Jonathan Saunders was inspired by the experimental 30s and 40s color photography of Paul Outerbridge for his newest collection, and what results it has yielded!  Saunders has always been a master of print and color but he's truly out-done himself.  Neon oranges and teals for FALL?!  I'm 100% in.  It's a complete turnaround from the sobering displays by Michael Kors and Calvin Klein (both collections were great American sportswear but did not feel fresh).  So leave it to London to really get the Fall collections moving in the fun department.  I find this collection quite similar to his compatriot Victoria Beckham's collection, which I of course featured and love.  So here's a taste of his collection, and my faves from it:












Have I mentioned Jonathan Saunders is one salty piece?  Well.  He is:




No comments:

Post a Comment