Saturday, February 12, 2011

TO-DIE: Jason Wu Fall 2011 RTW

So MBFWNY (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York) is officially underway and here at Cinephilia & Sass I will try my bestest to feature any collections from the shows that strike me as particularly worthy.  I'll also continue once London, Milan, and Paris feature their shows.  This week it's New York!  Many of the shows so far have been fine, but nothing had really stood out until Jason Wu's show.  Anyone who knows my fashion tastes should know that Jason Wu was my favorite show to come out of NY last fashion week, so I was very excited for him to show again.  Whilst it wasn't on the same level as his Spring show, I still found his clothing and accessories to-die-for.  Here are all of my favorite pieces/looks/accessories:








 Aaaaamazing.  If you haven't seen his collection for Spring 2011, please look it up because it's incredible.  Jason Wu had never really wowed me in the past, but these last two seasons has shown such a great mix of wearability, design, and innovation.

It's TO-DIE.

[image credits: style.com]





No comments:

Post a Comment