Friday, January 28, 2011

Wilkommen!

Hello whomever may be lonely and curious enough to find this blog!

Welcome to the just-begun 'Cinephilia  & Sass'!  This blog will cover mostly film news (and my own reviews/thoughts) as well as pop culture news, fashion, and some literature as well since anyone reading this site will hopefully have class.

Class?!

Well, yes.  I am going to assume that if you're reading this site you have an above-average IQ, you love Film (take note of the capital F), and are an avid reader.  If you are none of these things, we probably would never be true friends in real life, but thank you for visiting nonetheless!  And if you find me abrasive, GREAT!  Just what my intention was.  

I hope that you'll stick with me as I embark on this very exciting venture!  We may see guest contributors, podcasts, special weekly series', top 10 lists, and etc. on this site in the near future!  

Stick around kittens!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment